Friday, October 7, 2011

Gettin Spooky

Remember this?
It got a little make over...again. 
Tutorial here

I had some extra fabric from this cute dress,
and really wanted to make a Halloween table runner for my table. 
This project was really easy and I loved putting it together. 

I took two pieces of fabric in a rectangle shape. 
Placed them right side out and folded the corners inward.
Then took pins around the entire thing securing the 
fabric together and putting some ric rac trim in between. 
Then I sewed the pieces together with a top stich. 
Easy as that. 

What is really fun about this piece is it can create 2 totally different looks. 
Depending on your mood or the scene you can change it super easy. 

One side makes a very cute Fall/Halloween table setting.

The other side can be a bit more spooky. 
Holiday decorating brings my soul joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...