Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Foods

There is a crispness to the air.
Soup is becoming a daily craving.
Yummy bakes goods hot out of the oven warm your soul.
Nightly teas &/or hot cocoa are an absolute must!

This is how I describe my yearly fall food fetishes. 
So what have I done about it. 
I have made 2 soups this week already and 
yummy pumpkin chocolate chip bread.
(which may be the death of us calorie wise....but I did take some to friends, that helps, right?)

Here's a couple recipe's that I am sure will help you make your kitchen into a Fall sanctuary.  





This next soup recipe comes to us from the America's Test Kitchen.
All you foodies out there know how trusted and respected their recipes are.  
Their magazine is my absolute favorite.
This soup does not disappoint. 
(Click on the pictures or recipes to pull them up larger on your screen or to print)

ENJOY!


3 comments:

  1. OK pumpkin bread is the best recipe ever made and that Cambodian Soup is amazing! Loved when we had that! Mmmm. yummy post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the pumpkin quantity in the ingredients list for the bread...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK you I made an error typing it up. The recipe has been corrected.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...