Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Style at HOME

I love decorating a home.
It truly is one of those things that brings me so much joy. 
Every single place we have lived in from the smallest University apartments
to our home we built have been so fun for Brandon and I to plan and decorate.

Seeing a very ordinary space take on a prsonality...your personality is gratifying in everyway.
I love a room that is completely livable & comfortable for small children
but looks completely pulled together for adults.
When that is achieved it is a successful room to me. 

Some words that would desribe my home decorating style would be:
Simple, Clean, elegant, classic, timeless, comfortable, livable,
lots of things involving the color grey, and a place where everyone feels loved and welcome.

If money grew on trees I would literally decorate my entire home from the
nursery to the bathrooms in Restoration Hardware.
Their stuff is incredible and everything I look for.
My parents home is packed with pieces of perfection from RS and I love every one of them.

Here are some pictures of what my ultimate space will look like one day.
 

 
Pretty obvious I love chandeliers...right?
I could have one in every room.
The sprakle and glam they provide are basically amazing.

Awwww, can I move in right now???


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...