I still remember when Jasmine was added to our family.
She is my only baby girl and although I love her the same she has been
neglected this past year with having Luke.
I have been wanting to make felt flowers for some time now and since I do not have a little girl to make them for, I decided I would make Jasmine something special.
I have tons of extra fabric and decided to make her a new harness to attach the flower to.
I found this fabulous free pattern online and just had to make it slightly smaller than the pattern for her.
I added a felt flower on top with a jeweled button
and Jasmine had a new harness in under an hour.
~
I had all the materials so this project cost me a total of $0.00
The felt flower was so easy and so cute if you have a girl in your life this is worth the effort.
~~~
I think she looks so cute,
I never like to put clothes on my dogs so this is a way
I never like to put clothes on my dogs so this is a way
to have something functional and fabulous on her.
Add a matching bow and she really does look like a princess.
Add a matching bow and she really does look like a princess.



What a beautiful pup and so lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteProbably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Princess Jazzy <3 Good Job Tine!
ReplyDelete