I am so glad you had a birthday & I was able to celebrate it with you.
You are the best wife & mother a man could dream of.
I will always remember your excitement when we pulled up to Fashion Island
& I told you to pick out any outfit you wanted.
I will always remember your resistance to pose in these pictures I wanted to take of you.
But I am very glad I captured your beauty on this day.
I will always remember our romantic dinner at Bandera on Corona Del Mar.
The way you savored every bite, and truly appreciated a meal kid free.
I will always remember the way you looked sitting across the table from me.
I will always remember getting hot chocolate and walking along the beautiful ocean.
The way we sat in deep conversation laughing and planning our beautiful life together.
I will always remember how funny it was trying to set the phone up to take this picture of us.
& how we captured it perfectly in one try.
It was a night I will never forget my love, thank you for being you!
All the Love,
B



I am soooo jealous....every place you talked about I know like the back of my hand! I remember when they BUILT Bandera in Corona Del Mar and we were going to go there to eat and then we ended up going to El Torito instead. :( I always wanted to go there...was it good? The pictures look delicious! You looked gorgeous I love your hair like that!
ReplyDelete