I have a new obsession and I seriously could not be more excited to share it.
It's a website/iPhone/iPad app that has changed my life. :)
It's called Pinterest and it's pretty much incredible.
I am so inspired by the food, art, style and everything else on this site.
I LOVE creativity I feel like it calls to me and lifts my spirits as I absorb all that beauty out in the world.
So for today I am going to share with you some eye candy.
Enjoy.
Okay so summer is coming I love both of these extremely simple yet striking ideas!
Anyone who knows me knows pink & sparkles speak to my soul.
I want to wear all of this....yes at the same time, with a really fun place to go!
I am seeing the world in gray & yellow right now.
For Father's Day I am redoing our bedroom & bathroom in these colors.
(Yes my husband loves interior design so he will love this present...and luckily he never reads this blog.)
I've spent many days on the streets of Europe but I so want to be there right now!
I love stylish up do's.
I have grown up doing almost everyone I know in pretty up do's but I want to do these all right now.
Self Control, is something is need more of.
I wonder how she spends her days??








I'm doing our baby room in the same yellow and gray, with splashes of dark blue! I'm obsessed and had so much fun finding fabric!
ReplyDelete