Monday, June 20, 2011

Homebound

Last week we took a trip home before Brandon starts his summer internship to catch up with everyone. 
We had such a wonderful time with friends and family and our days were action packed.
We got to spend some time with the world's greatest friends 
and even go to the movies kid free. (rarely happens in our world)
My bestie girl Melanie!
We met up with some friends for a play date at the petting zoo.
It was practically the most windy day I've ever experienced but it didn't seem to faze Luke any.

Elsie & Luke were just too cute not to snap a few pictures of them.
I know all Moms think their kids are beautiful, but look at that face.....I'm in LOVE!
I was able to be home the week of my friend Jordan's shower.  
Many of my friends who I was pregnant with are onto baby #2 and pregnant again.  
It was fun to see them all and their cute bellies. 
Luke also got to see Brandon's parents and it was fun for them since they 
haven't been able to see him walk in person.
I also got my hair done and my first ever Shellac mani & pedi and felt so spoiled.
My parents always have a way of making me feel that way.
I was also able to stop in St. George both ways and see my sister Holly.  
We had some fun girl time and even sewed a darling skirt together for my niece London in 1 night.
So much more happened and I have a ton more pics but for now that's a pretty good summary of our week long vacation homebound. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...