Sunday, June 26, 2011

All Things Manly

I mostly love all things feminine and beautiful 
so naturally those are the things I end up posting.
But today I have been so impressed with my husbands craftiness that I had to share.

My Father is and has always been into motorcycles. 
He has owned numerous Harley's and other bikes through the years and has been a passion of his.
He has a shop that I'm told is called ATM 'All Things Manly'
and most days at some point you can find him there hanging with the men.
The shop is complete with multiple couches, a TV, microwave and fridge....all things a man needs right?
The 'ATM' is where he houses his handful of bikes and where the restoring starts and ends.
A few months ago he decided to buy a bike for Brandon, something he could use and fix up.
We have made several trips home so Brandon can work on it in the 'ATM'.
The project has turned out to be a total and complete transformation.  
I don't have a great before picture but this is what it sorta began looking like. 

After taking apart the whole bike, replacing most the parts and scrubbing and polishing all the others. 
Brandon has transformed this bike physically and internally. 
It has been fun to see him get into this project and be able to utilize his incredible creativity.
Here is some of his progression. 
He has not used any professional help just the resources and people who visit the 'ATM'.
He flew to Utah this past weekend to work on a few things to wrap this up and I'm told
he just needs one more trip back home to finish the entire thing...we'll see about that.
Here's his latest picture of the bike, I can't wait to see it finished. 

Totally impressive...right?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...