Friday, May 27, 2011

Petting Zoo

We had so much fun on our play date at Zoomars. 
Luke was so excited to follow the bunnies around I think he could have stayed there all day. 
We saw goats, donkeys, horses, chickens & roosters.  
But as always Luke called each of them...Dog.  Too fuuny.
Luke even got to take his first ride on a horse.
I was shocked he would even sit on it. 
Towards the end he was ready to get off but all in all he did great. 
Doesn't he look so grown up on a horse??
I love trying new things with Luke.
I have always wanted to be one of those Moms that exposed him really early on to lots of different things and environments so that he is not scared of things.

I think we wil have to visit this place again.
Thanks Nina & Emerson for a fun day!

I'm totally excited for our long weekend and we will definitely be hitting the beach a couple times.
Happy Memorial Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...