Easter is a special Holiday for me.
It is a time I can focus on my blessings and the sacrifice of the Atonement of Christ.
I am so grateful for my Savior and his guiding light in my life.
Through him I am perfected, and my family can be together forever.
I loved this short video highlighting His life.
But I also love any good theme to decorate and put together beautiful things.
This year I turned to Martha Stewart for inspiration.
Since I am at my Families House this year my Mom and I had a lot of fun crafting together.
(We sure are trouble when we put our minds together)
We really wanted a clean crisp feel to the table with pastel colors but also wanted to make it pop.
We wanted a floral centerpiece and since I have done some work with flowers
I had some fun arranging the tulips to look like they were eggs in a field of grass.
I think everything is better with a little sparkle, so we glittered our eggs with Martha Stewart
glittering glue and glitter. I just love the bling it brought to the table!
The napkins and Godiva bunny's wrapped in moss were the finishing touches,
and I stared at the finished product all day.
Creating beautiful things like this truly brings peace to my soul and
makes me feel like I constructed a work of art. (even if it isn't)
I had put together an Easter basket for Brandon before I left (and hid it)
so he had something to wake up to this morning.
I was excited to give Luke his this morning and loved seeing his face light up when he saw his new lion.
We sure missed Daddy today but were in great company with my Family!
My Mom bought my sister and I these darling outfits and had a lot of fun wearing them to church today.
We missed my other Sister in this picture, it was not the same without you Holly!
Who says it isn't Spring in Utah???
So glad I got to spend a wonderful and inspirational Easter Sunday with my wonderful family.
I will never forget it.



I'm glad you got to be in town for Easter! You guys look gorgeous in those pics :)
ReplyDelete