Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break

So last week my little sister came down to visit for her Spring Break.
We had fun doing the normal So Cal things like going to the beach, Disneyland and lots of shopping.
We went down to LA for a day and had a blast.  
Doing all of these things with a baby and keeping up with two 19 year old girls is tiring.

If that wasn't tiring enough I spent ALL day Sat and Sun down at a training near San Diego.
What kind of training you ask, I am getting certified as a fitness instructor.
I am REALLY excited about this new chapter in my life and will have to dedicate another post to this.
So luckily Brandon did a great job as Mr. Mom and Luke was well taken care of.  
I even came home to a clean house and a meal each night.  (I think he was trying to impress me)
The hardest thing about it...I have NEVER been away from Luke more than a couple hours his entire life. 
So being gone from 6 am- 6 pm was excruciating, literally I cried both days multiple times. 
I am certainly not cut out to be away from Luke and 
I realized I could never have a job that took me away from him.
Luckily in this new chapter of instructing fitness classes 
Luke comes right along with me and we will never have to be separated again. 

So back to the point of this post, this week is Brandon's Spring Break and he has been taking me
 along on different excursions each day.  
Have I mentioned I am tired and have a million things I have pushed aside for weeks??
The rest of this week even get's crazier and I am wondering if I am up for it.
Well here's some photos to remember our week long trip with Aunt Caitlin.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a fitness instructor, that's so perfect for you! You'll be awesome. I'm curious to know how you do it with your baby, give us all the dish when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really will be perfect as a fitness instructor, do you know I did that before the mission? I taught kickboxing and step. What are you looking at doing? I'm very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...