Monday, March 21, 2011

The little boy walks

This video will be treasured by Brandon and I for many years to come.
Yes, I am a little animated I know (when am I not) but it really captures the moment we had in our house.
I think the thing I always want to remember is how proud Luke was of himself.
He was beaming and still does every time he takes a few steps.

These are the moments when you look at your children and feel so lucky they were sent to you!


ENJOY :)

3 comments:

  1. I do not know if others can appreciate this like I do. Seriously. Barely ten months! Practically nine. That is so tiny!

    I do not think that you overreacted at all. I probably would have stood on the couch and did a back flip off, at least 5 times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So cute! He is growing up too fast!!! Suzy is right behind him. We are looking forward to the crawling stage next. oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your reaction. I think every mom has a video or a dozen with that kind of reaction. He is adorable. It also makes me really realize how lucky I was mine didn't walk till 16 months! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...