Wednesday, March 2, 2011

His sMiLe...oh his sMiLe

I love this kid
 I love the way he smells 
I love his crazy hair
I love the way he loves to be outdoors
I love his energy and spunk for life
I admire his will to learn new things
I love his buttery soft skin
I love how his world lights up when I let him drink from my cup
I love the way he gets sad when Daddy leaves
I love watching him play around with Stewie
I love going to the Park with him
I love singing songs to him while he tries to dance
I love how much he strives to be independent
I love the way he lights up when I go get him first thing in the morning...no  matter how early it is
I love having the privilege to be his Mommy

BUT 
most of all I love this toothless grin of his!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...