Yesterday was a MONUMENTAL day.
Luke had his very first swimming lesson at Water Works.
We will be heading there with our friends each Monday for the next 12 weeks.
Since Brandon had the day off yesterday I had him go in with Luke.
I was a beaming parent on the side video taping the entire thing.
Luke was excited to see his friend Emerson there as we are doing the class together.
Here is a little video I put together of the exciting day.
After we decided to head over with our water buddies Kristina, Blake & Emerson
to the Aquarium of the Pacific.
We had a fun day seeing fish, sharks & otters.
Now that's a fun President's Day.

I love the relaxed back float. Luke is so awesome. I could not believe the walking video that you posted. Wow. Impressive. He is a prodigy. I also love your Orange County post. You will love wherever you go. That is the kind of person you are.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! i love when he crawled along the kick boards. he is a doll!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou are so good at making videos, I NEED to know what video editing stuff you use b/c I am desperate to spice up our home videos, I think it would help me to take more videos. You always do such a great job. I wish you lived close to help me! And to throw parties with me b/c you are also the best at that. Anyways! Love ya!