Tuesday, February 15, 2011

9 Months

Hard to believe this weekend my little man turned 9 months. 
This last month has been my favorite.
He discovers new things daily, loves to play and almost can't make it a day without the park. 

He is literally obsessed with walking and anytime he can he is beaming with joy. 
I had to catch this moment in time on video.


Oh how I love you Baby Luke!

3 comments:

  1. :) he is so cute and getting big SO FAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE is so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys in a little less than a month!! It will be so fun living together out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! He's a quick little guy. It is amazing how quick they grow up!
    Noah loved watching that too btw and has wanted to watch it three times! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...