Our family had the most wonderful Thanksgiving.
It was just us this year and it was a special memory for us to cherish.
We started our morning off right with running a 5K at the Dana Point Trot.
It was the most beautiful sunny day along the coast. We ran the entire way even through Luke's screaming. We had so much energy afterwards and knew we wouldn't feel so bad about all the calories we would consume later on that day. If we are in town we will definitely be doing this again.
Brandon and I made all the food and Luke miraculously decided to take a 3 hour nap to let us cook. We had so much fun doing it and listneing to Christmas music. I was pretty scared to attempt everything oursleves but everything turned out perfect and it really wasn't as bad as I thought.
The highlight of out dinner was my chocolate mousse pie.....amazing would be the only word to describe this decadent dessert. I even spoiled the dogs with their own little plates and name tags. :)
We took a little walk after dinner and I just couldn't resist this shot of my cute boys!
I had this cute craft idea for us to make with Luke. He leant us his hand print for this adorable little turkey. Daddy finished it off with the colors.
There you have it...a perfect ending to a perfect day.....I am so grateful for this memory!







No comments:
Post a Comment