Sunday, September 19, 2010

Orange County Mom

So I have been doing my reading on some really fun OC Mom Blogs , who knew there were so many blogs devoted to the mommies of the OC.  We've found out about some really fun things going on here my favorite thing I've started is my stroller strides group.  
It's the best thing that happened to me out here. I get to exercise, meet Moms and their cute kids and get my butt of of the house each morning.  So that's where you can find Luke and I first thing in the morning.  Then we usually come home for nap time and can be found at the pool, beach
or park after that point.  

Then the fun starts when Daddy gets home!

We have had some fun events with the other MBA students like Bon Fires on the beach.


When we are not up to the fun stuff I have been unpacking and putting things together.  Brandon has a VERY demanding school schedule right now so that left me to do most things alone with a baby.  Quite the task.  But I am staring to feel like we are getting settled into our little home.  We love our community, it is gorgeous and in the best area imaginable.   We have 4 pools and spas and lots of outdoor recreation to do here plus it's only minutes from B's school.  We live next to a shopping strip mall with Trader Joes (which is seriously amazing) and a great Saturday Farmers market about 5 minutes to walk to.
  
Here are a few pictures of the house. 



A little smaller than we are used to but considering the area we live in and California prices we are very fortunate to be where we are. I'll post the bedroom pictures soon.  I have so many more things to write about and want to keep friends and family updated since we now live so far.  So stay tuned.  

Miss and Love all of you!


Go Utes!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you guys too!! I can't believe you're already down there and moved in. The apt. is looking fabulous and Luke is getting so big!

    Let us know when you're back for a visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tiny Oranges link!!! So happy you are a reader of my blog :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...