Monday, May 3, 2010

To Sleep Or Not To Sleep

Well as of lately it's a lot of NOT Sleeping.  It's getting a little old.  Waking up in the middle of the night just laying there feeling every pulled muscle in my body.  I'm sure it's normal to be uncomfortable in the last few weeks but since my accident I just can't shake all these pains all over my body and laying there only makes it worse.  So I have been trying to find stuff to do in the middle of the dark cold nights.  Anyways to say the least I am exhausted and feeling like this all the time.
Just add a really big bowling ball to this ladies tummy.

But I will tell you who is sleeping just fine pretty much all day actually.  Sometimes I look down at my doggies envious of their never ending ability to sleep soundly.  

I know, I know what you are thinking.... I will not be getting any more sleep when the baby is here so get used to it but at least then there is an excuse like some other being keeping you up.  But right now what's so frustrating is I CAN sleep, no one is keeping me up but myself and that's the frustrating part.  Oh, well I  will make it through this....right????

4 comments:

  1. What accident? I'm sorry you aren't sleeping. At least you are almost finished. I never got to experience the last month so I have no idea why so many women complain about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I mentioned on your facebook, I am feeling your pain...oh, how I am feeling your pain. However, I did not factor in your miracle accident. Now I doubt that I am feeling as much pain as you. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christine, I am so sorry! It is so rough at the end, I don't even remember it, I think I blocked it. And add the car wreck to it, how awful!!! I am so so so sorry!
    Man, the things we do to bring these angels into the world. But it is def worth it. Most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it is totally okay to be miserable and annoyed by it! You have the right! AND, I hope you get a baby like McKay who was only up once a night from the get-go! Maybe then you can catch up on sleep! Here's hoping you get a few winks coming down the home stretch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...