First I want to say I HATE cops. I have gone 2.5 years without a single ticket and have received two in a matter of one week. Not even speeding tickets just stupid ones like there was a tiny sign that read no left turn on 9400 South and I missed it, then bam I was being pulled over not even knowing why. It already was a bad day so I started crying uncontrollably after the officer left (I did not try and pull a typical girl plea) and of course called my husband only for him to keep saying to me it really is not that bad. But... it is that bad when you are counting every penny you have and living off of your husbands salary since your unemployed!!! Ahhh, enough of that.
I am a new Aunt. Did you know that??? Sawyer is the cutest little baby ever, I have yet to hear him cry. Look at the amazing pictures that my Mom took.
I got creative and designed this little card for my sister to send out as an announcement? What do you think, should I go into the graphic design business :) ?I turned 27!! Sounds pretty old huh, well, it is getting up there. I guess I should act like a grown up from now on. Check out the pictures from my little party.
(Brandon gave me a girls night out coupon for my birthday and I was able to take some girls out to the movies and red Mango. So fun!)


My Sister, Mom and I (my sister looks amazing who would know she just had a C-Section a couple weeks ago)
(Brandon gave me a girls night out coupon for my birthday and I was able to take some girls out to the movies and red Mango. So fun!)
Speaking of birthdays, a special thank you to my in-laws who bought me killer running shoes as a birthday present. I had to stop running because my old ones had holes in them where my socks were coming through and I could not bring myself to spend so much on tennis shoes on our limited budget.
(Check them out here)
We had a great free get-a-way staying in a friends wonderful condo last weekend in St. George. We got to visit my sister at SUU. Her first year of college, I so wish I could go back to that care free time. Do you remember that time in your life? We got to see family and friends and even take our raft out on the reservoir. (4 people in the raft was a little tight so no pictures of that sight unfortunately...or fortunately) We visited Zion's and hiked Angel's Landing with Aex and Mel. Love them.
I am keeping myself busy jumping into the world of running my very own business with both eyes shut. Brandon and I have been working hard registering our business and today I can say all the paper work is finally done! More info to come soon stay tuned.
(Here's a clue, take guess)
If you haven't seen Julie and Julia DO, it is darling. I am also reading this book thanks to my Ashley's birthday present.
******************************************
Now for a Challenge!!! I have posted this horrible picture of me to remind you guys that I miss you. My last two posts have only had one comment. So I am trying to figure out if people who visit my blog (if that is anyone) just read it and log off without commenting or if no one in fact is reading it. So please make my day and leave me a comment I love hearing what your up to too.
So here I am sending it out to the Universe to see how many comments I can really get. NO excuses Grandma you can comment even if you don't have a blog! LOVE YOU ALL!


sounds exciting, missy!! by the way, i wish i looked like that when i hiked angel's landing! not a chance! and... that pic that you think is a bad one is not bad at all!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally read your blog! Not sure if I count, though. Looks like you are having a blast. Nothing less would ever be expected.
ReplyDeleteI want to know what your business idea is!!! I am trying to start a business, too, on items that I call, "Spices." They're cute acessories that you can put on necklaces, headbands, shoes, whatev. Remember when we were planning on starting our own business??? We should still do that so we can become rich and never have to work for a boss again!! I love you, and I loved reading your update! p.s. Don't feel bad about the tickets. I got 3 in a matter of 2 weeks when I got home from my mission. Only us:)
ReplyDeleteAHH I missed your birthday! i know we don't talk much anymore but i think i've always given you a birthday hello for the past years! i'm sorry i missed it! I think that card you made was SO cute! great job :) I'm no crafty pro but if you need anything let me know :) look like your trip was amazing! oh how i miss the mountains! good luck with the job search! miss ya
ReplyDeleteI so read your blog! I love hearing how you guys are doing! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteFun!! I love your blog~ it's show's a lot of creativity - no shocker there!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog and I love it!!! Hang in there girl! I can't find a job in this crappy economy either, no one can!!! Hang in there. Lets go to lunch and chat! I would love that.
ReplyDeleteI'm a reader!!! I just don't comment all the time cuz I have a little one running around sometimes!!! Happy Late Birthday by the way!
ReplyDeleteYou're funny! I do check your blog. I don't always leave comments but I swear I read it. You know you can put one of those things on your blog to see who has visited that way if grandma has visited and not commented you can check in on her... or me! Hope things are going well. Good luck with your business. I'm excited to see what it is!
ReplyDeleteYou are not writing to no one...that sounds strange...
ReplyDeleteYou are loved and missed. Your summer might have been a little hard, but looks pretty awesome on your blog.
Thanks for your comment on our blog we were able to find your blog! We love reading it. BTW, Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteZion's looks so pretty and I agree with Paige, I don't look that good on hikes ;).
ReplyDeleteok so i just re read your blog :) and must have missed the part the first time about how you're starting up a biz :) WOOHOO and that it has something to do with sewing? AH you will LOVE IT! i dream about fabric (so lame i know) and all the future things i want to try to make! you better give me a sneak peak! i'm dying to see :) CAN'T WAIT :)
ReplyDeleteYou're blog is great, so creative and fun, I love when you update it!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about this new business that you are doing. I teach piano lessons- I love doing that. We've been keeping pretty busy, thus my blog has been very neglected.
Hope to talk to you soon, love you!
Hey! We got a new blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://skylarandaliciahawsfamily.blogspot.com
i'm going to be deleting all the rest of the blogs, so make sure you save this one! :D
Alicia
Baby Sawyer is SUPER cute! Happy late B-day, we all miss you guys too!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about your tickets, that sucks!! Happy birthday, can you beleive how fast time goes!? I have been out of touch in the blogging world for a while, it great to see what you have been up to!
ReplyDelete