Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas



We had a wonderful Christmas Season and are so grateful for our friends and family who made 2008 a very special year for our family. Brandon and I decided to go for the big presents this year. A New flat screen, a picture of Christ that looks beautiful in our home, A trip to Cancun and of course my favorite my Bosch. For all your cookers out there you know this is the ultimate mixer with a food processor, blender, chopper all in one machine. It is pretty much amazing and I was able to make 25 loaves of fresh wheat bread for everyone this Christmas because of it (I even crack my own wheat)! But it was reading the Christmas story with my family, all sleeping together on Christmas Eve and waking up with little London Lily that made my day special. I am grateful to Christ this time of year and all the peace and comfort he brings into our home. I have a feeling that 2009 will bring lots of happiness for us all.

1 comment:

  1. You have a Bosch?! That is amazing!

    And I have to say your homemade wheat bread is divine! Thank you for being the most talented person I know (and because I've only known you for a couple weeks, I'm sure you will continue to amaze me :)

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...