Friday night my Mom and I threw a twilight party that was so fun! We had some friends over for dinner, some twilight trivia & games, and even took a stretch limo to the movie theatre! I had so much fun creating my werewolf cupcakes & bat cupcakes, which by the way took me almost all day, and decorating the house with my Mom, sister & brother. We even had black spaghetti noodles with red sauce to match our theme. My mom put together the cutest favors for each person to take to the movies. And when everyone walked in the walked into a room full of fog and twilight pictures. We basically just love any excuse to throw a party around our house. I hope all you twilight fans enjoy these pictures as much as I do :) I would love to hear what you thought of the movie!
Monday, November 24, 2008
TWILIGHT PARTY!!
Friday night my Mom and I threw a twilight party that was so fun! We had some friends over for dinner, some twilight trivia & games, and even took a stretch limo to the movie theatre! I had so much fun creating my werewolf cupcakes & bat cupcakes, which by the way took me almost all day, and decorating the house with my Mom, sister & brother. We even had black spaghetti noodles with red sauce to match our theme. My mom put together the cutest favors for each person to take to the movies. And when everyone walked in the walked into a room full of fog and twilight pictures. We basically just love any excuse to throw a party around our house. I hope all you twilight fans enjoy these pictures as much as I do :) I would love to hear what you thought of the movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow. i'm speechless! that looks like soooo much fun. i'm very impressed at your cupcake making skills. do you want to teach me?? p.s. you are amazing...i not so secretly want to be you :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a rockstar. Way to find a reason to celebrate, and then take celebration to the next level (Jacobcakes=next level).
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome. Your cupcakes are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you not just love the movie? I had so much fun- Jared and I went and saw it on Friday. Jared even liked it- even though he was expecting to hate it. I think he even wanted to hate it.
I wish I could've been there. Wow, a stretch limo and everything!!! You sure know how to throw a party!
Love it! Such a fun party! I loved the movie and I want to go see it everyday! I totally loved Alice, Carlisle, Emmett, and Esme! New Moon can't come soon enough!
ReplyDeletethat was a fun night Christine, thanks for all the work you guys put into it. We can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteChristine you are awesome! I love that you did this... can we be 20-something Twilight fans together?
ReplyDelete