I was put in charge at my work to put together and coordinate a charity benefit for my non profit organization, Sealants for Smiles. To put it lightly it was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life. I was responsible for making the night run, set up, take down, and the logistics of the whole program and silent auction (which by the way is sooooooooo hard). I have posted some pictures because I am so proud of myself. The night turned out to be a success, we raised over $40,000 all to benefit the kids we serve. Thanks to Dental Select for making this night possible for us all! There are so many things that I can do better next year but it was sure a lot of fun :)
Great job, Christine. I am volunteering with a non profit right now and their immediate needs are fund raising, so I think you are a stud (in a very womanly fashion)
Oh my gosh! That is amazing. You looked great and the whole event looked awesome!!! I am so proud of you. I miss you tons. Keep me updated on everything that you are doing. I love you!
Christine, It's Sarah (Smith) I found your blog somehow! How cute! Chad and I have a blog, it's www.sarah--lynn.blogspot.com. We are so excited for Saturday!
Great job, Christine. I am volunteering with a non profit right now and their immediate needs are fund raising, so I think you are a stud (in a very womanly fashion)
ReplyDeleteWay to go that is an accomplishment. I'm glad it's all done the pictures make it look like a lot of work. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteFabulous job, girl!! I'm proud of you:)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That is amazing. You looked great and the whole event looked awesome!!! I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteI miss you tons. Keep me updated on everything that you are doing. I love you!
Christine, It's Sarah (Smith) I found your blog somehow! How cute! Chad and I have a blog, it's www.sarah--lynn.blogspot.com. We are so excited for Saturday!
ReplyDeleteChristine...you are AMAZING! Honestly, I am floored by this. Great job.
ReplyDelete