
HALLOWEEN!!! We had so much fun tonight decorating our home with all our Halloween stuff. I thought our porch turned out pretty spooky :) I don't know why but I honestly love doing projects like this....it is almost therapeutic in a way for me. I always feel that I have so much creativity flowing through me I have to channel it somewhere. Luckily Brandon loves doing these projects with me so it always turns into a fun memory for us both. I do have to say I am not even sure why we celebrate Halloween but the colors and decorations for this holiday are sure fun. I would love to see pictures of your decorations...you should post them if you get a chance :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Way spooky decorations. I'm envious. I absolutely love to decorate and I haven't really felt like I could. I put up a few things but when all was said and done I told Johnny it doesn't even look good being in this yucky apartment. So that's my first and last attempt at decorating this apartment. We'll just have to move. Anyway, thank you for your comment. Things have definitely been getting better. Now I know that if I had just allowed myself, in the beginning, to live by faith it would have made everything better.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! Way to go Christine. Your decorations are adorable. I'm afraid to put decorations on the outside of my apartment. My luck, in the ghetto neighborhood I live it, they'd get stolen. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the decorations!!! You always make everything look so fun! Our blogs are looking better and better! ha ha
ReplyDeleteI am really impressed. I do not think that I have ever decorated for Halloween, ever...I did not even decorate Sarah last year. However, I found some Sarah decorations this year (i.e. a pumpkin costume from Pottery Barn Kids) so maybe I can dress her up and have her pose on your spooky beautiful porch.
ReplyDeletewow, that is dang cute, you always do the cutest stuff, seriously. If I had any decorations I would post them!
ReplyDeleteHow cute Christine!
ReplyDeleteHey guys I'm making my blog private so will you leave me your email address.
ReplyDelete