Luke LOVED the snow over Christmas.
He begged to go outside every minute to play in it.
It was so cute to see him making snowballs & snow angels with his cousins.
Here's a few pictures I took of him paying around.
We took the kids up sledding and had so much fun.
This is my kind of sledding.
An escalator type thing pulls you and your tube up a hill and then all you have to do is jump on your tube and have fun down the hill.
These were some big hills so I was a little worried at first that Luke would be scared of going too fast.
I was wrong, he loved it and kept asking to go more.
Fun Fun day with my favorite kids!!








Hi! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's
ReplyDeletenew to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and
checking back regularly!
Here is my blog :: table saw ratings
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
ReplyDeletegreat. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
my site ... once upon a time in mumbaai again