Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Polar Express

Over Christmas my parents took us on the cutest Polar Express Train Ride up in Heber Valley.
It was basically more than Luke could have ever asked for and I have rarely if ever seen him so excited & happy. It sure was something to remember. Elves in each car delivering cookies & hot cocoa and singing songs while the kids were all in their Christmas pajamas while heading up to the "North Pole" to find Santa. 

Here is a little video 
(not great quality but shows you how excited Luke was over the adventure)


We had so much fun with the cousins and hope to be able to do it again.
I have so many cute pictures and I can't pick which ones to post...
so I am going to post a lot of them, sorry. 
























I will have to get a couple other videos from Brandon's phone & post them later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...