I had a lot of fun with our Christmas cards this year
While at my Aunts house over Thanksgiving (who is an great photographer by the way)
we decided to take a couple shots of Luke and see if we could get anything that would work.
Well between us both we probably took over 200 pictures on my nice camera & we ended up picking
two my Aunt had very candidly took with her cell phone.
Isn't that the way pictures go? They turn out best when they just happen and are not forced.
I ordered them from Minted.....by far m favorite card printing company
& was so pleased with the end result.
I had fun lining the envelopes with fun paper and sealing them with cute washi tape.
And minus my very minor typo (that's what I get for proofing at 2 am)
I think they were basically perfection, thanks to that studly boy on the front.
But because so many pictures were so cute, here are a few for your viewing.
Not sure why but I love this one.
Merry Christmas from the Thomas'


we just got ours the other day and it is so cute!
ReplyDelete