Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We go way Back....

I have been friends with Ashley since the 3rd grade.
We have followed each other through so many life experiences in the past 22 years.

But I may be most excited about watching her become a mommy. 
She is just the cutest pregnant lady and I just can't wait to meet her sweet baby boy.

We went to Lunch with our Mom's & her sister this week, it was so fun to catch up with these ladies. 
(Luke insisted on holding cute Elsie's hand, he loves pretty girls)

Today we headed out solo, no kids for a mani/pedi and a fabulous lunch.  
I could not have loved our non stop chatting any more. 




Just so excited for you and Chad Ashley you two will make great parents. 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Tine! I really hope he comes while you are here! I had so much fun today! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...