Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Need HELP!


So I am starting to think about Luke's Christmas present.
Sounds absurd....well not if you are ambitiously making a quilt for his twin bed.
I am going to put in a pre order for this Absolutely breath taking fabric line that comes out next month and am just not sure on the color combination. 
Check out this site to see more pictures of this incredible collection. 

The entire collection is perfection if you ask me. 
Here a a couple options I came up with. 

#1



 #2



 #3


The quilt pattern I will be using will look like this.

PLEASE let me know what you think is the best option for Luke's new bedding. 
#1
#2
#3
???????????????????????????????






The girl line is so darling too.
I love that it is famine but not overly girly which is so refreshing.  
My sister is due with a little girl in Oct. & I am thinking of making her a car seat cover / blanket 
with these beauties.

What do you think?


8 comments:

  1. holly will absolutly love that!! I love all of them but option one is my favorite. you're sooo talented!!! he will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great. I love option #3 the best. I'm excited to see what you decide. That girl line is amazing. I love that it is not too girly. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Option #1 is my favorite!!! So cute Christine! Love the anchors and stripes. So J.Crew :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Option #1 is my favorite!!! Love the anchors and stripes. So J.crew :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I like #2, the vintage pirate pattern is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. #3...I am partial to those sailors. I need to look up this line. I have always loved your taste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #3 but they are all cute. I love the pattern you are using. I have to make another quilt by Christmas I might have to us that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE all of them! But I think I like #3 the best. I love the red stripes, so whatever you do, make sure it has red stripes. You are soooo talented! Good luck on the project. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...