Tuesday, April 3, 2012

No idea what to title this one.

We've had a busy busy last few days.
I have been getting things ready for Easter, 
sanitizing & cleaning the house like crazy after I was super sick, 
and playing around with our most favorite almost 2 year old. 

I wanted to start a tradition this year of making a special Easter outfits for Luke & I to wear on Sunday.
I can't wait till I have a little girl so we can have matching skirts. 

Here is a little sneak peak of what I have made.

The linen vest for Luke turned out amazing,
seriously looks like it is from a high end store. 
I am making him a matching bow tie this week to complete the ensemble. 

I completed Luke's birthday invites and put them in the mail.
They turned out so cute.
We are having so much fun planning Luke's 2nd Train Birthday next month.

Luke had Preschool this morning.
They have had some many fun Easter crafts and activities the last couple weeks.
He just loves playing with his little buddies. 
The last two weeks they have brought in the cutest little chicks for the kids to carefully touch.
Luke was excited to see them again this week. 

Here's the Easter crafts he put together this week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...