Sunday, April 22, 2012

Double Life



Did you know that I am leading another life?
It is what I like to call my Instagram life. 

I love Instagram and could literally throw all other forms of social media away if I could just keep that one. 
I am always snapping random pictures of things
and I love having a little storage place to keep them all. 
Plus the filters are a camera phones dream come true.

So here you have it,
my life lately....
according to Instagram. 

We sure have been loving the California Sun. 


Always in a hurry. 

Caprese Chicken Dinner. 

When I walked in the room this this, it made me laugh. 

Mommy & Me Preschool is our favorite. 

I am starting a new sewing project and I could not love all my 100% organic cotton any more. 

Homeboy just hanging around with his Stewie. 

New shoes for Luke!

More new shoes for Luke, thank you Nordstrom Rack. 

6:00 am Pure Barre class view. 

Meeting our friends at the fountain. 

Keeping this little guy occupied with warm bath water in a storage bin.
Genius. 

Remember that hail storm not too long ago? 
Didn't know it was possible in So Cal.

Luke got some new wheels, thank you free Bob stroller. 

Hope your Sunday is going fabulously. 

2 comments:

  1. What the? How did you get a free Bob you lucky thing?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just barely got an iphone and in on the instagraming, but you're right, it is awesome! I love seeing all your pics, it's a great way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...