Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Small & Simple

It's those little moments throughout my day that I love most. 
Those simple things Luke and I do together that I really cherish most about being his Mommy.

Here's a few of 'our' simple' moments we've had the last couple days.

I love how excited he gets to get out his new Thomas the Train board Nana bought for him.

I love how Luke wants to ride around his motorcycle all day.  
In the house, outside, he even hold the handles bars as he sits in the car.

I love his cheesy smiles he gives me in his jammies. 

I love how he loves this big truck, and the way he makes engine noises as he pushes it around.

I love how he stacks his blocks and excitingly pushes them over.

Yes these things probably seem like nothing to the average onlooker. 
But to me they are my world
and I cherish every milestone, excitement, and smile that occupies my days.


And I love the blurry iphone pictures that capture it all for me to cherish and remember always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...