Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Little Man

I know all parents are partial to their children.
But I really think Luke is one of the most handsome little men in all the world. 
I love getting candid natural beautiful shots of him vs posed ones a professional takes.

Not only does it bring out my artsy side,
but I look at them and look at them over and over again.
It bring happiness to my soul.

You could definitely categorize me as a picture taking-aholic, (not a word I know)
and no matter what anyone says or thinks I'll never change. :)

Wow he looks straight of of 77 kids magazine. 


Love these two little buddies. 

Brandon says this is one of his all time favorite pictures. 

Love this picture & his little pointed finger. 

Working on my photography skills here people. Love that blurry background. 

This is a classic Luke face right here, and I just want to kiss those luscious lips. 


1 comment:

  1. he really is such a handsome little guy! you're going to have a serious heartbreaker soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...