I'm on a roll, I can't stop.
I have made soooo many changes in our home this year to make it more green & eco freindly.
And I am proud to say that it has been easier than ever, and I am never going back.
About a month ago I ordered some amazing products I just have to share.
**Note** there are lots of links in this email, that take you directly to the product.
These are FABULOUS!
I have cut down my paper towel usage (a huge problem I have) by probably 75% at least.
I am still on my first one and it is no where even close to being worn out.
Love these and use them daily & this has cut down my ziplock bag usage tons.
Plus how cute are these patterns??
I ordered 4 in this size and 2 in this size.
Already want more.
These sandwich mats are really great.
Loved using them on our boat ride this last weekend.
Ordered 1 of these and it is so well constructed and beautiful.
Love it.
My produce sacks fit perfectly in the pocket for storing.
Only bought one pack of these and 5 is not enough.
This might be my favorite purchase.
I ordered 2 of these and they are life changing.
Had 3 people stop me in the grocery store last night asking about them.
But i do live in Orange County where most people are very environmentally conscious.
I HIGHLY recommend this product or this one is very similar.
I LOVE drinking out of a glass bottle.
Not sure how but everything tastes better.
So I ordered me this orange beauty....wow never leave home without it.
And Luke this.
great product as well.
These are genius and perfect for our Disneyland trips.
I think that sums up my order.
Thanks to all the reviews I read, everything I bought is amazing and I wouldn't return anything.
Can you tell I had a little too much fun adding all that to my cart.
The site has a flat rate $4.95 shipping and look for their new customer free gift.
It is such a great start to me using LESS plastic!
And it's those little things we do that really can make a difference.



No comments:
Post a Comment