Alright this may not be the biggest news to you but I think it is incredible.
Luke officially has known his colors since about 19 months.
I have worked & worked with him to recognize and call out his colors.
He however loves to learn is so willing to soak up all the info I give him.
At first I didn't think much about him knowing them so well
Until we were at his Mommy & Me preschool a few weeks ago and his teacher,
Miss Cindy was literally in shock that Luke could identify all his colors.
She said to me, that is very abnormal.
Then I started looking around and realized that sure enough it was.
I realized this week I didn't even have a video of it.
So now it is captured and recorded in his baby book.
Isn't it funny how these tiny little things can excite you so much as a parent???

He is a genius!! Very impressed, we just love him!!
ReplyDelete