This weekend we had such a fun family activity.
We went bowling!
I was skeptical at first that Luke was a little young, but he LOVED it & so did we.
Each time Luke got to push his little green ball, he screamed with joy!
Then waiting for the ball to magically appear back was quite possible the most exciting thing of all.
Luke also loved watching Daddy throw his ball on his turn.
Loved watching these two have some priceless Daddy son time.
Here is Luke running back to check on his ball after his turn.
Can't you see his excitement?
I brought some freshly popped popcorn and his favorite drink for a break.
I loved this shot of him just kicking back at the bowling alley.
After bowling we let Luke go wild in the arcade room.
He never left this particular car the entire time.
He was fascinated by the animation.
Best part I didn't even have to put any coins in because he liked the sample perfectly.
After we got some Cafe Rio since it was across the street and headed home.
Besides Disneyland this might have been one of our most fun family activities!




I love this haha! I want to go bowling with you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteCait wouldn't that be soo fun????
Delete