Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Buddies

If Luke could tell me who his best friend was, it would be Andres.
The way he lights up when I speak about Andres or Ewa is electric. 
When they get to play Luke is in heaven.
Sure they may be a bit rough with each other or fight over the same silly truck,
but at the end of the day, they are best buddies. 

So when we met at the park yesterday I decided it was time I got some cute pictures of the two. 
Plus I got to try out some of my new photoshop editing skills.
(Something that I truly LOVE to keep improving on)

Get ready for picture overload... & this was just the best ones, haha. 

(Favorite shot of the day)












Such handsome little men. 
Best part, is they actually had fun while I snapped pictures of them. 

5 comments:

  1. this looks like such a fun day. you really do have the cutest little boy around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute :) love that luke likes his picture taken haha. it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good times...Andres always loves playing playing with his BFF "Lugli" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Mel what is happening to our little kiddos???? Miss you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...