Not someone I know terribly well, but someone I respect and has always been so kind to me.
I wanted to share the message with you all anonymously
because I believe in passing on inspirational things that perhaps could benefit more people.
"Hey Christine! I just wanted to drop you a thank you message I got the Chicken Parmesan Bake recipe off your blog a couple months ago when you posted it and my family loved it. And then I was able to make it for a friend tonight who has not been doing very well. She has 2 little girls, and has been so emotionally and physically drained, so I brought her over that Chicken Bake for dinner and they loved it. So I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to do your blog and posting such great information. You are truly inspiring and helping so many people Hope you and your family are doing great!"
Out of nowhere she decided to take the time to basically make my day.
How kind, courageous and wonderful is that??
What an example for all of us to go just a little bit out of our way to say kind words to someone else.
I know I will, because of this person and I hope you will too.
Who knows how far this one act of kindness can stretch if we all pass it along to someone new.
Thanks again friend, you know who you are!
Thanks again friend, you know who you are!
xoxo
Oh and I can't wait to share my zucchini bread recipe with you all tomorrow.
It really is so good and has a whopping 2 cups of zucchini in it.
Perfect way to get some veggies into your & your kids life in a yummy way.





don't you just love those sweet, random compliments? they're far too rare. i, for one, think you're fantastic!
ReplyDeletep.s. i just got on the twitter! be my friend, lady!