Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We're back!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Hawaii treated us good.
We had the most incredible time.
It was filled with times that were magical, surreal, leaving us awestruck and peaceful.
So many memories were made and we feel lucky 
to have been surrounded by so much love this holiday season.

I literally have hundreds and hundreds of pictures to go through but here is a few to start with.
I am thinking I will post a few each day this week.
I don't want to forget any of the things we did while there so that way I journal it for our family. 

This was the first and last thing we woke up to each morning.
Our room was literally on the sand and could not have been more perfect.

Luke had such a fun time and never stopped playing and running around with ALL his cousins. 

My older sister has 2 of the cutest kids around, Sawyer, London, & Luke were inseparable.


Our little family at a late night bonfire. 
There were smores, ukulele music and wonderful company. 
Loved it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...