It goes without saying that I LOVE pictures.
It's kinda an obsession,
I love looking through them, printing them, hanging them, collecting them in books
& any other thing you can do with them.
Here and a few more from our Hawaii trip just to brighten my day.
I had some fun in photoshop with a few of them.
Just love putting a vintage hue on some for a different feel.
When I post a lot of pictures I usually like them in a collage so they take up less room,
but these are just calling for me to leave them individual.
My beautiful Mama & baby sis
My sweeheart
Absolutely LOVE this shot, looks like it was pulled from a magazine.
My beach side boys
My sis and our kiddos
hang ten
Those lips are just WAY too kissable, watch out future ladies
We sure did have fun hiking on the rocks and trying to escape getting hit by the waves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~












No comments:
Post a Comment