Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving '11

We were planning in a quiet Thanksgiving here.
until....
Brandon walked in the door at 12:00pm the day before thanksgiving and said,
 "what do you think about driving to your sisters and spending Thanksgiving there?"
At 12:43pm bags were packed and we were on the road.
(hoping to get out before the traffic)
(how cute are my grandparents??)

There was a slight moment of panic but I loved the spontaneity of this trip.
Everything was unplanned and therefore turned out perfect. 
We got to spend Thanksgiving with our 
Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, my sister and all the little cousins. 
Luke loved riding bikes and playing out in the leaves all day long.

My sister and I made the rolls, they turned out divine. 

The dinner was fabulous and the company couldn't have been better.
We made lots of memories this Thanksgiving.


1 comment:

  1. Luke is so cute on his little bike! I can't believe how big he is!
    p.s. I made these rolls the other day and I love them! Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...