Well the last two days there have been few moments where I have not had a pair of
floral shears or some flower in my hands.
Luke & I flew in Wed night and spent all day Thurs and Fri
putting together all the flowers for my cousins wedding.
This is not my first wedding as a florist
but I loved it just as much.
There is something so beautiful in creating something from nature.
It is both calming and rewarding.
I had her bouquet, 14 boutonnieres, 7 corsages, 15 centerpieces,
flower girl halo,the cake & several other arrangements.
So I had my work cut out for me.
The wedding was was spectacular the bride was gorgeous
and in my opinion the flowers were quite the focal point.
Here is a summary in pictures.
The bouquet was probably my most favorite piece of the night.
Heather had a few flowers she really wanted in her bouquet
fern curls, blush roses, hydrangeas, seeded eucalyptus & star of Bethlehem's.
It was fun to take these eclectic flowers and have them come together so nicely.
Each table had a unique centerpiece that coordinated with the wedding.
(note i just did the flowers the rest of the work was hand picked for each table by the bride & her family)
They had a cookie bar with 3 kinds of milk,
I loved the way this table turned out with the simple babies breath in the milk carton.
They wanted a very simple and natural looking corsage and boutonniere,
so that's what I put together and seemed the capture the simple feeling of the night perfectly.
I made a halo out of eucalyptus leaves and lisianthus for the flower girl.
How precious is she?
This cake was beautiful and seriously tasted better than any wedding cake I have ever had.
I loved creating the floral topper for this stunning piece.
The food table was lined with hydrangeas, sticks & crystal.
It looked amazing.
I had to sneak in a few pictures of my Mom, sisters & niece they were so much help.
I couldn't of accomplished this without them.
Such a memorable night.
The bride and her family had all the vision and I was truly impressed with all their work.
The bride and her family had all the vision and I was truly impressed with all their work.
I loved being a small part of it all.
Here are some pictures from the wedding dinner the night before.
Here are some pictures from the wedding dinner the night before.
We wish you the best Heather & Carson.









Love this post! The flowers turned out soooo good. You are quite the florist! Glad I could help somewhat :) Love you!
ReplyDelete