Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Zombie Mania

Yes I got home at 2 am last night.
Yes I woke up at 5 am to take my family to the airport.
Yes I taught a morning workout class.
Yes I am already blogging these pictures.

Why?  Because they are seriously awesome
Last night Mickey's Halloween Party was amazing. 
It was a nights Brandon and I will always remember. 
Luke was happy with Gigi his babysitter and we literally partied ALL night kid free. 
I felt 19 again, and I loved every second of it. 

The pictures explain it all without words.
My Mom and little sister and I were the triplet Zombie Brides
and my hubby and brother were our ghoulish Zombies. 




We certainly felt like celebrities last night. 
With no exaggeration we probably had almost 100 people stops us 
asking if they could pose in a picture with us.
It was the craziest thing, we had people applaud us around every corner 
and on almost every ride. 
I guess that meant our costumes were a hit. 
It was so fun to be something sCaRy for once, since basically every year 
I am something more cutesy and fun.
I think it is definitely more fun to go the scary route, minus the fact Luke wanted nothing to do with me. 

What a fun memory for the Stewart Family. 
Until next year. 


1 comment:

  1. Great costumes! I was going to take the girls to this but I like you idea of leaving the kids at hone better ;). Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...