Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Fun

I love the weekends, 
no matter how much or how little we do I cherish our time together.
This weekend we were able to spend lots of time since we had nothing that needed to be done.
Here are some of the happenings.

Luke tried his very first popsicle and loved it!
We did lots of swimming at our community pool as well as the new baby pool on the patio. 
I have been trying to come up with new activities to keep Luke entertained. 
 I thought he would love to have a little baby pool on the patio, 
I just didn't think he would love it THIS much!


Friday morning I met my friend down on Balboa Island.
We had fun walking and talking and letting the kids eat a sprinkled doughnut.
When I told Brandon about my morning he was jealous so we headed back 
there Friday evening so Brandon could get HIS very own doughnut too....such a kid at heart!
Luke got to ride the horsey twice that night...he was in love with it. 

Luke has an enormous obsession with airplanes right now so we took him to the John Wayne Airport
(only a few minuted from us)
so he could get a close up on all the action.
he was so thrilled to see all the airplanes take off and land. 
It was so cute to see his excitement.

I love watching this little boy grow and explore.
Brandon & I feel truly blessed to be able to share each day together as a family. 

What will next weekend hold?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...