We can not get enough of this Salad.
It is the very essence of deliciousness. Truly one that one disappoint whomever you are making it for.
The very best part is it is incredibly healthy & easy.
You have 7 ingredients.
~Spinach~
~Pears~
~Gorgonzola~
~Brown Sugar~
~Walnuts~
~Cracked Pepper~
* ~Dressing~
*Giada's Raspberry Vinaigrette pairs absolutely perfect with this Salad I wouldn't dare make it without it.
This can be found at Target, Giada has a section with all her products & it is a great price!
The only preparation you need for this recipe is to make the candied walnuts.
There are lots of online tutorials for this or you can buy pre made glazed walnuts at the store as well.
I personally throw however many nuts I need in a skillet with some brown sugar on medium heat.
I then slowly splash/sprinkle some water in till I see it making a carmel color.
I stir them gently until thick & sticky then place on waxed paper to harden.
You can use as much or as little sugar as you want
but I usually put in 3-4 Tablespoons to half the bag of walnuts.
Then place the rest of the ingredients on top of your salad and enjoy!
This salad is so good I NEVER make it with anything else it is our main course.
But if you are entertaining this would be a beautiful addition to a coursed meal.


No comments:
Post a Comment