Monday, August 15, 2011

Blissful Weekend Report

I always say this but I really do love the weekends.
This weekend was no exception.  
We did not have any major plans or and nothing spectacular happened,
but we spent so much quality time together, it was absolutely perfect.

We have a pretty good sized patio (for an apartment) 
and we have dedicated one side of it to be Luke's play area.
So we got some play mats and put all his toys over on one side.
We bought some plants and planters and hope to make the 'adult' side even cozier.
I am in the process of recovering the patio chairs and pillows (project #1).
I will keep an update of this as it progresses.
~~~
Luke also had a weekend of first.
He got his first train set, first pair of sunglasses & his very first black eye. :(

Brandon and I are making something really fun for Luke's room. (project #2)
Brandon even got to get out his power sander...he was on heaven!
Can't wait for it to be finished. 

Our favorite Saturday tradition is to walk over across the street to the Farmer's market.
Luke get's to eat lots of samples of fruits and veggies and we get the best produce on the planet.
this week we were determined to make the freshest salsa in town.
Mission Accomplished!!

Can't wait for next weekend...it's my birthday weekend.
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. You poor Mom. That is a HUGE black eye. I cannot believe how big he is getting. He looks so much older than 15 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! That salsa looks so amazing! And you are so tiny, way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...