So I am busy at work on Jedi Luke's 1st Birthday...Star Wars themed!
I love to throw a party but it's even more fun to throw a kids birthday as I am discovering.
I stayed up late last night to put the finishing touches on Luke's Hat & Bib
for him to wear when he get's to eat his smash cake.
I took some sparkle paper and rolled it up in the shape of a hat
and sewed a 1 then attached it with hot glue.
I found this "star" fabric at Joanns for 75% off and used the rest of it to make his bib.
So with a few things I had laying around this project cost me a total of $3.00.
I am a firm believer that if you are creative you can throw a party for a minimal amount of money.
My budget for Luke's birthday is $200 for everything including a full meal for everyone there.
Thanks to my Mom who purchased Luke's amazing cake
and all of the paper I think I be able to pull this off.
And I made the $200 myself so Brandon has no room to complain about this party breaking the budget.
I just finished designing Luke's invites, I think they turned out great but I think Photoshop & Illustrator might be the death of me!
I will post a few pictures of things as I go but won't ruin the surprise of all that I have planned.
Can you tell I'm excited? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment