Valentine's has always been a special day for us.
On 2/14/03 Brandon and I first used the "L" word.
Ever since then we have looked at this holiday as a way to celebrate all the Love we have for each other.
Every year Brandon plans something very meaningful, this year was no different.
Brandon surprised me Wednesday night by telling me we were heading to St. George for the weekend.
On 2/14/03 Brandon and I first used the "L" word.
Ever since then we have looked at this holiday as a way to celebrate all the Love we have for each other.
Every year Brandon plans something very meaningful, this year was no different.
Brandon surprised me Wednesday night by telling me we were heading to St. George for the weekend.
We had the most incredible time with my sweet sister and her family.
We had a sitter on Saturday night and took advantage and celebrated.
Our first stop was Target where we each got $20 and split up finding the perfect gift for the other person.
After we had a little too much fun picking out our presents we headed over to the bowling alley.
I played so much better than anticipated but the guys still won us girls.
We then ate dinner at such an amazing place Anasazi.
Where our steaks were grilled in front of us on a hot stone, which was so dang good.
I highly recommend the place if you are in St. George.
We dipped some long stem strawberries in chocolate and ate them for dessert.
When we got home the kids were in bed and it was an unforgettable night.
I just love Valentine's Day.
What's better than celebrating LOVE with those you love most?


No comments:
Post a Comment