Yesterday was sunny so we...
played on the porch
while making Valentine's Day Cards
with:
Plain white cards
scissors
ribbon
2 stamps & red ink
red brads
stickers
a tiny hand print
a little photo
and a lot of LOVE
XOXO
What kind of Valentine's are you making??
**Picture of the finished product will be posted soon I just don't want to ruin the surprise.


Hello Christine it's Annie (Terry) Copinga.I don't know if you remember me but I found your blog through Heather Clarkson. I am really good friends with her and Ashley and grew up with them and knew you were good friends with Ashley! Anyways...I was talking to Heather the other day and mentioned to her we were moving to So. California and she mentioned you lived there and I think we are moving to the same city you live it. I would love to talk to you and ask ya some questions if you don't mind....Would you care if I emailed you?? My blog is private so you can email me at acopinga@yahoo.com. Your family is darling!! Hope to hear from you soon :). Thanks
ReplyDelete