Something happened to me today that simply made my day, no probably week.
What you ask?
It's no ordinary thing most would get excited over...
well let's just say I am still over the moon about it.
Do you want to see what I found during my weekly shopping?
YES I know wouldn't you be excited over this???
I am already getting things together for my sons much anticipated Star Wars birthday party in May,
and look what I came across at Costco?
72 pouches of Star Wars Gummies. Perfect little snacks for Luke's little buddies during the party
and an even cuter thing to drop in the favor bags.
And I just happened to walk down an isle at Target & over to my right...BAM there was a YODA.
Pretty sweet finds if you ask me.
Yes I know what you are thinking, it doesn't take much to make me happy.
p.s. Yes that is a puzzle in the background Brandon and I are working on, we love puzzles! :)

ha ha that's great!
ReplyDelete