Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 Ingredients...that's all

Mediterranean Pasta Salad

Corkscrew Wheat Pasta
Cucumbers
Sun Dried Tomatoes (Diced)
Feta Cheese
*Zesty Italian Dressing Packet 

* Dry Packet found by the dressings in your local grcoery store and make it according to directions
**Olives, grilled chicken, fresh tomatoes, broccoli are all yummy additions.

This has become a staple around my house, I actually crave it.  I love how easy it is to make and you can add as little or as much of each ingredient as you want.  Reserve some of the cucumbers and store them separately and you have an amazing left over as well. 
 Can be eaten at room temperature or cold, it's up to you.  

This is a healthy and delicious meal I am sure you will love as much as I do.
~Yummy dinner with my French Bread~

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...